Sunday, December 21, 2014

11 Second Club WIPs

Hey, I haven't touched this blog in a really long while. Although I have the LZ blog and deviantart, I decided to give some more juice to my blog so that artists and animators alike can see behind on how I work out on my animations.

Here are my WIPs (Work-in-Progress) for my submission of 11 Second Club back in August.

Turnaround - character

Storyboard before proceeding to animation.
I had to refine the animation for another extra week since I did not finish nicely on the submission day. So here's the refined one.

It's really fun (& important) to always go through planning and conceptualizing your ideas, characters and performance before diving straight into animation. I find it fun to draw and fleshing out the character, deciding how he looks and his personality, background, etc.

I would spend a lot of my time referencing on the net and checking my performance on all that as well. It is all that comes within the package of being an animator.

There's still a lot to learn but nevertheless I will take the animation journey joyously.

- Zach out.
(Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment